Read how the theoretical concept of ‘the segment of 1’ can be practically applied in real-time for fighting fraud as well as maximizing customer revenues intelligently. Read how precise, real-time contextual interventions using the ‘segment of 1’ concept helps banks and how the CustomerXPs product Clari5 is engineered to address the need. Read More.
- Next story Defending Against Financial Crime in MENA: Insights & Recommendations
- Previous story Episode 4: Money Rolls
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking
- New Department: Financial Crimes Department
- Asia’s Growing Financial Crime – Shielding from the Growing Threat
- Are banks using customers’ ‘Situational Intelligence’ for effective real-time fraud protection?
- Defending Against Financial Crime in MENA: Insights & Recommendations