How To Monetize your Anti-Fraud Solution to Make Money for you In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (also yin-yang or yin yang, ‘dark-bright’) explains how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world. This intriguing idea actually applies perfectly in the context of banking, if we were to see the yin as saving money (from losses) and the yang as making money (from sales)....
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- Providing a Frictionless and Secure Customer Journey in PSD2
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking
- New Department: Financial Crimes Department
- Asia’s Growing Financial Crime – Shielding from the Growing Threat
- Are banks using customers’ ‘Situational Intelligence’ for effective real-time fraud protection?