Today’s business applications have given the bank users so much choice so that they have no idea what and where they have to be looking to sell to their customers. Banks require a tool which would revolutionize the industry the same way Google did to the World Wide Web – an application which brings relevancy to the forefront and takes data crunching to the back-ground.
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking
- New Department: Financial Crimes Department
- Asia’s Growing Financial Crime – Shielding from the Growing Threat
- Are banks using customers’ ‘Situational Intelligence’ for effective real-time fraud protection?
- Defending Against Financial Crime in MENA: Insights & Recommendations