European leaders have long identified that the future of the financial services lies in the co-existence of the conventional banks with emerging fintech. However, to reach to that stage, security of the customer data is the major challenge. Despite industry efforts, fraudulent transaction levels are on the rise in Europe. Payments Services Directive 2 (PSD2) introduces the concept of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to provide transaction security. However, this can...
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- A Call for Better Push-Payment Scam Prevention In Light of Liability Shifting from Customers to Banks
- Augmenting Financial Inclusion Efforts Efficacy in sub-Saharan Africa
- AI-powered ‘Gen-centric’ Banking
- Providing a Frictionless and Secure Customer Journey in PSD2
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking