June 2013 penned a timeline etched in Indian History. It created a void filled with the mourning and loss of many Indian families. Mother Nature displayed her worst during this time. Numerous days of cloudbursts caused insurmountable landslides and earth-shattering floods that devoured the many neighbouring areas around the scenic Indian state of Uttarakhand. This young and nascent territory was, according to media reports, the worst hit...
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- A Call for Better Push-Payment Scam Prevention In Light of Liability Shifting from Customers to Banks
- Augmenting Financial Inclusion Efforts Efficacy in sub-Saharan Africa
- AI-powered ‘Gen-centric’ Banking
- Providing a Frictionless and Secure Customer Journey in PSD2
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking