Read an interesting post on why a B2B business should be any different from a B2C one. My thoughts: both do consist of the same elements, have similar objectives, face similar issues, and so on. As much as I like this line of reasoning, the ground reality is that B2B and B2C are very different animals. In my own experience, I’ve found that the process of creating...
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- Providing a Frictionless and Secure Customer Journey in PSD2
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking
- New Department: Financial Crimes Department
- Asia’s Growing Financial Crime – Shielding from the Growing Threat
- Are banks using customers’ ‘Situational Intelligence’ for effective real-time fraud protection?