Financial inclusion plays a vital role in socio-economic development particularly in developing economies. While nations in sub-Saharan Africa have been investing substantial efforts to make financial services available to the underprivileged and marginalised, a vast majority still use informal modes to pay, save and lend. Incidentally Africa has the lowest account penetration with sub-Saharan Africa at 24%, and the Middle East and North Africa at 18%. Only...
- AML Analytics Anti money laundering B2B B2C bank fraud Banking banking fraud Banking Tech banking Technology Banks Big Data Branch Banking Clari5 combat cross-channel fraud Compliance credit card fraud Customer connect Customer Engagement Customer experience Customer experience management Customer Loyalty Customer Relations customer service Customerxps Cybercrime Features Financial Crime Financial Crime Management financial fraud Financial Services FinTech Fraud fraud management Fraud Monitoring ICICI Mobility Online Banking Product launch RBI real-time Real-time banking technology redefining starfish banks Strategic Marketing use case
- A Call for Better Push-Payment Scam Prevention In Light of Liability Shifting from Customers to Banks
- Augmenting Financial Inclusion Efforts Efficacy in sub-Saharan Africa
- AI-powered ‘Gen-centric’ Banking
- Providing a Frictionless and Secure Customer Journey in PSD2
- Customer Liability in The Age of Digital Banking